Wednesday 13 January 2010

My bett blog, the night before

I'm just testing my blog before bett. I'm heading off tomorrow morning, with a busy day planned. There are two teachmeet takeover presentations, midday at the scholastic stand, g40 where i'll be talking about vles and some of the challenges we've had in hampshire. I'll also be showing some examples of learning too. Then later in the afternoon i'll be at the netintelligence stand to show some online tools such as myebook and animoto. Inbetween those there's the chance to meet with john to discuss primary pad. Very busy day ahead, but should be fun. I'm definitely looking forward to meeting people from twitter and seeing the 2simple stand and seeing an expert using 2cass properly! If you're there tomorrow, send me a tweet. But if you're 'it' then stay away! Search for #betttig if you want to know more...

Posted via email from Ian Addison's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment