Sunday 14 March 2010

I'm Moving...

I know this blog is fairly new and only been here for a few months, but it is moving. Why move? Well a number of reasons really. My Hampshire contract is due to run out in July and with it will go my county email address. This has been the email I have used for everything work/school related for nearly two years. In September, I assume I will get yet another new email for whichever school I end up in. 
Therefore I wanted an email I could use regardless of my role or where I am. I tried Google and all variants of my name were taken, probably serves me right for being the last person alive to sign up to Googlemail! So I decided to buy the domain ianaddison.net and use the email address that came with it. Once I had the domain, it just seemed to make sense to move my blog across as well. I've spent a bit of time over the past couple of weeks finding a decent theme, but I think I'm now happy! 
So, thanks for reading this and I look forward to seeing you on my new blog instead. 
www.ianaddison.net

1 comment: